Collaborate Effectively With Your Work-From-Home Team
The COVID-19 health crisis has forced many organizations to adopt a work-from-home strategy nearly overnight. But, as we begin to adjust to this new normal, many companies and their employees are realizing that going back to behind the desk may not be the best option for them anymore.
Not surprisingly, we are seeing an increase in the usage of our products most directly tied with remote work, as well as customers approaching us for assistance in expanding their remote work readiness.
With Mobex mobile communication solutions, we enable you to integrate or replace your office phones system with our mobile communication technology. Computer and laptop apps, smartphone apps, business text messaging, Microsoft Teams office communication integration; all built to help keep you in touch with your business accounts while working remotely. Your workforces can utilize our mobile communication features:
- Send & receive calls with your business telephone numbers using our mobile apps
- Send and receive text messages using your business telephone numbers
- Utilize all of the functionality of a PBX from our mobile apps: Extension to extension dialing, call transfers, auto-attendant, ring groups, time of day routing, voicemail to email, and so much more!
- Unlimited app-to-app HD audio and video calls, with hosting capabilities for up to 200 participants
- Integrated Instant Messaging for real-time collaboration
- Intra-app file transferring
- Integrated screen sharing with participants
- Access for web-based participants to join from any device with a web browser
- Access for dial-in participants, with localized phone numbers for 75 locations in 46 countries
- And much more
For any company that is stuck with a ridged phone system, we offer our mobile communication solutions in order to support work-from-home strategies that so many organizations are scrambling to adopt.
Our mission as a communications provider has always been improve how our customers stay connected.
If you are looking to expand your remote and work-from-home policies, please contact us.
Empowering your employees to work remotely