Disasters can strike at any time, at any place, and a business that is unprepared can face devastating consequences. One area that can cripple a business in a disaster is the loss of its phone system. However, with proper planning and preparation, a business can ensure that its ability to communicate will not be disrupted by a fire, flood, or other disaster.
Businesses that rely on premise equipment like phone systems can lose their ability to communicate in an instant even if they have onsite back-ups or redundancy. Mobex offers a comprehensive cloud communication solution that can keep your business going.
When called upon, there is no hardware to boot, no software to run, and no data to move. Failover can be automatic and almost instantaneous, or you can bypass automatic failover and manage the transition on your own schedule. Calls can be routed to alternate phones in any location, such as cellular phones, phones in branch offices, or home phones.
- Reroute incoming calls from a remote location automatically or manually
- Keep an automated attendant or IVR up and running during any crisis or disaster
- Ensure alternative telecommunications routing capabilities with redundant call paths
- Use remote office, VPNs or mobile services to resume normal business operations quickly
- The basic disaster avoidance solution is a standard feature of Mobex’ comprehensive cloud communication solutions.
The benefits are many, but most important of all is that your business communication will never stop, even during the worst of times. Contact Us today to learn more about our comprehensive cloud communication solutions.
Continue your disaster readiness by create an emergency preparedness program for your business using resources from Ready.gov. The SBA also has resources that will help you develop a plan to protect your business and re-open quickly after an emergency.
Disasters can destroy property and inventory, leading to dire consequences for small businesses. However, proper planning can mitigate damage, allow you to continue operations during emergencies and help rebuild after disasters strike.